Map Your Path To Well-Being Program
July 29, 2020
Are you working with patients or community members that are wanting to make goals for themselves or focused on improving their sense of wellbeing and their overall ability to manage life’s transitions? Washington University Occupational Therapy is collaborating with Aging Ahead on an 8 – week Map Your Path To Well-Being Program. Topic areas discussed in the program will include:
- Habits and Behavior Change
- Personal Strengths and Values
- Positive Emotions and Mindfulness
- Physical Activity, Nutrition
- Engagement and Doing
- Serving Others, Joy, Spirituality
Map Your Path To Well-Being participants must be 60 years of age or older and able to join the program via their home computer, additional details can be found below:
- The 8-week program meets weekly September 15th – Monday, November 2nd.
- Group meets weekly on Tuesdays at 10 am for 90 minutes via Zoom.
- The course will be limited to 20 participants.
- Participants are expected to attend all sessions.
- Program is led and facilitated by Washington University Occupational
This program is very unique, “There are few, if any, comprehensive tools that evaluate areas such as meaningful occupation, social connectedness, mindfulness, and joy through helping others, says Pat Nellis, Director of Clinical Operations for Washington University Occupational Therapy. “We want to help people develop an action plan to improve their quality of life and a sense of wellbeing and then share those proven tools with community groups, physicians, and others as well as incorporate them into our occupational therapy clinical practice curriculum”.
To register please contact Jean Sotomayor at (636) 207- 4227 or email
Learn more about our patient services!Categories: OT Clinical Services