THE ORIGINAL SLIDER STUFFING
- 10-12 White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1 1/2 cups Celery, diced (this seemed like a lot to me when I made mine – I would reduce it to ¾ cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Thyme, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 or 1/4 cup Chicken broth (See Directions)
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the Sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
- Add 1 cup chicken broth, toss well
- Add ingredients to Casserole Dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Or to stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey, prepare ingredients as noted above, but reduce chicken broth to 1/4 Cup, then cook as you normally would.
- Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey). Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.