Please call (314) 286-1669 Opt. #1 for CAM or Opt. #2 for OC to schedule an appointment
Therapist providing treatment:
A History of Progress
The Milliken Hand Rehabilitation Center was one of the first three hand rehabilitation facilities established in the U.S. With over 60 years of experience treating complex and common injuries, Milliken’s occupational, physical and certified hand therapists assist Washington University plastic surgeons, orthopedic surgeons and community physicians in providing treatment for patients with hand and upper extremity injuries.
Advanced Services for Better Outcomes
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Brachial plexus injuries: affecting nerves in the shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist and fingers
- Congenital Hand and Upper Extremity differences
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Fractures/crush injuries
- Nerve Compression Syndromes/Peripheral nerve injuries
- Sports-related injuries of the elbow, hand or wrist
- Tendon lacerations
- Work-related injuries and conditions
Pre and Post Operation Services
Milliken therapists are able to work with injuries that both require an operation as well as those that don’t. We provide therapy techniques and services to help optimize your function.