We’re improving patient access!
New and returning patients can also schedule appointments online using the link below. Now you can schedule same day visits at our Chesterfield location when it’s most convenient for you and avoid any wait time over the phone.
Please call (314) 286-1669 Opt. #1 to schedule an appointment.
- Stacy Baker, MOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Logan Berlet, OTD, OTR/L, CHT
- Cia Carpenter-Passig, MS, OTR/L, CHT
- Lorna Kahn, PT, CHT
- Tracy Keener, PT, CHT
- Ellen King, OTR/L, CHT
- Stacie Luter, MSOT, OTR/L
- Sarah Mecadon, MOT, OTR/L, CHT, CLT-LANA
- Lauren Mione, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Tim Pemberton, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Emily Pitassi, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Kelly Santel, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Kimberly Singer, MSOT, OTR/L, CHT
- Macy Stonner, OTD, OTR/L, CHT
- Anita Uhlmann, DPT
- Leigh Wilson, DPT, CHT
- Lou Thi Wong, BSOT, OTR/L, CHT
The Milliken Hand Rehabilitation Center was one of the first three hand rehabilitation facilities established in the U.S. With over 60 years of experience treating complex and common injuries, Milliken’s occupational, physical and certified hand therapists assist orthopedic and plastic surgeons and physicians in providing treatment for patients with hand and upper extremity injuries.
Advanced Services for Better Outcomes
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Brachial plexus injuries: affecting nerves in the shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist, and fingers
- Breast Cancer Services
- Congenital Hand and Upper Extremity differences
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Fractures/crush injuries
- Hand Therapy & Upper Extremity Rehabilitation for Musicians
- Lymphedema Services
- Nerve Compression Syndromes/Peripheral nerve injuries
- Sports-related injuries of the elbow, hand or wrist
- Tendon lacerations
- Work-related injuries and conditions
Pre and Post Operation Services
Milliken therapists are able to work with injuries that both require an operation as well as those that don’t. We provide therapy techniques and services to help optimize your function.