Please call (314) 286-1669 Opt. #1 to schedule an appointment.
Times of transition can be challenging. Whether you are transitioning to a new phase of life such as retirement or looking to revamp your lifestyle and routine, Washington University Occupational Therapy can help. This yearlong individual coaching program focuses on creating and maintaining a purposeful, meaningful and active lifestyle while considering and managing your health needs.
Life Transitions includes a comprehensive health and wellness screen, five individual sessions with an occupational therapist, and a 12-month health and wellness check-up with the option to re-enroll. The occupational therapy sessions focus on creating and maintaining healthy habits, roles, and routines while considering and managing your environment and your health needs.
Through this program, we’ll work with you and/or your loved on the following objectives:
- To promote purposeful, meaningful and active lifestyles during all phases of life.
- To promote long-term independence and healthy living.
- Healthy habits to last you a lifetime.
Our Life Transitions program is a self-pay service with a fee of $200. As a client in this program you will receive:
- 6 individual coaching sessions including a home assessment
- Additional follow-up phone calls over the course of a year with a Life Transitions OT
- Personalized resources and educational materials